We appreciate and are grateful for you, our customers, our business partners/suppliers and our outstanding ChicagoLand Popcorn Team Members! Thank you Northwest Indiana!
- Partnered with numerous non-profits, community support organizations & other small businesses
- Supplied custom popcorn bars and favors for events including, Weddings, Quinceaneras, Baby Showers, Graduations, Corporate Functions, etc..
- Provided fundraising for schools, foundations, churches, park districts, sports teams, and dance studios
- Over 28,000 guests have joined our “Frequent Popper” loyalty program
- Title sponsor of the Valpo Popcorn Fest since 2014
- Highlighted in the June 2015 edition of Food Network Magazine
- Featured on WBBM News radio 780 “Made in Chicago” segment
- Winner of the 2014 EDGE Award from the SBA and Indiana Small Business Development Center
- 2015 Entrepreneurial Success Award – Purdue University Calumet
- 2015 Attraction of the Year, South Shore Convention and Visitors Authority
- 2015 Business of The Year, Hobart Chamber of Commerce
- Featured in The Wedding Mag, The NWI Times, IN Business Magazine, and other publications
- Society of Innovators inductee, Northwest Indiana, 2016
- Best of the Knot 2018 (Annually the Knot Magazine selects and highlights the most-rated vendors in the area.)
The Popcorn Flavor Superstore
It’s a family affair…Meet the Walkers. Dwayne and Mogda have been married for 30 years and have two adult children along with one very energetic 8-yr old grandson.
I once heard the definition of success as “The progressive realization of a goal or dream.” While this may be true, I've come to realize that another definition could be “The progressive discovery and realization of a God inspired goal or dream.” Our business is a Christian-based company inspired and arranged by God and we give all glory to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
Our mantra remains “let’s get popping.” The Walker family invites you to stop in or peruse our website to see what we’ve been blessed to do. Keep becoming!